Saturday, October 14, 2006

Special Radio Playlist for 10/14

I usually don't listen to car radio anymore. The stations in my area are all terrible. Only for a quick news and sports update. There's only 1 good station in this part of the world. Anyway, I listen to radio more on the computer and through Dish Network. Dish has Sirius and some good non-DJ/commercial channels. By the way, both XM's and Sirius' Soul channels are mediocre. Mostly playing the big hits. Go for AOL's or your TV's Soul channels. As for Yahoo's Radio channels, there are a lot, but I've never ventured in to them. So, here are some of my faves:


Sirius Underground Garage
Sirius Roadhouse Country
Sirius Elvis
Sirius The Vault
Sirius Disorder
XM Willie's Place
XM Deep Tracks
AOL Radio Various All Artist Channels
AOL's Progressive Channel
Dish Network Classic Soul Channel
Little Steven's Underground Radio Show
KPIG FM Freedom, CA (Americana)
Stephanie Miller Show
Add to Technorati Favorites