Friday, March 06, 2009

End of Circuit City

The last time I went to Circuit City was on President's Day hoping to score some cheap CD's. But at 40% off a $13.99 CD, I only ended up buying one that was priced at $9.99. Still, I was surprised to see that there was so little stock left. I don't know if they got rid of all their stuff, or people were actually buying these things at discount prices. There was hardly anything left when I went, but there was a good stream of people looking at the CD's. Buy the end of this month, when they are gone for good, the only CD's left will be things that would have been bound for the cutout bins. As I said in an earlier post about Circuit City, I hate to see people lose their jobs, but I hadn't been in the store in a very long time, due to poor customer service. And it was the latter that sunk them.
Add to Technorati Favorites