Friday, November 20, 2009

TV Update

I stole this idea from, gulp, Robert Hilburn. But rest assured it's not a musical one. No, on his website he lists his favorite TV shows. I don't think I've every attempted to do this. There aren't as many as I thought. I do watch TV, but not all day, and while I'll sample something, if it doesn't resonate, I move on. Anyway, below are TV shows I do watch weekly, sometimes even daily. These are shows that were on in 2009.

True Blood, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Big Love, Bored To Death, Flight of the Conchords, Amazing Race, Jon Stewart Show, Glee, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With the Stars, 30 Rock, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Mentalist, Californication, Dexter, Inside the NFL, Heroes, Fringe, Hell's Kitchen.

There might be others, but that's solid for now.
Add to Technorati Favorites