Thursday, April 12, 2012

Eddie Trunk

Eddie Trunk likes to talk about how bad the Rock Hall is, and in a recent tweet he said that people have asked him about starting his own Hall.  He's game, but needs $$$$.

I tweeted this question to him:   How are you going to define "Rock and Roll" if you had your own Hall? How far back would you go?


Not surprising, I didn't get an answer.  He never answers my tweets.  Guess he gets a lot of 'em.   But how would someone so vocal about how the Rock Hall defines "Rock and Roll",  define the phrase.   Would he have Muddy Waters in there?  How about Elvis Presley?  Hank Sr?  I've heard Trunk say Chicago belongs in the Hall.  So I guess he inducts Chicago.  How far back would he go?   Are we talking plaques for the likes of Tesla and Poison?.  He loves UFO, so they automatically get in?  How would his Hall work.  Only a fan vote?  How's he going to react when someone complains about an artist who gets snubbed?   I've got questions.


Someone tell Eddie Trunk to stop dodging me.
Add to Technorati Favorites