Friday, March 25, 2016

Top 20 Poll of The Smiths

Time for another Poll, this one on the Smiths.  A superb band.  Near the top of my fave's of the 80's.  

Rank the Top 20 songs plus list their 5 best albums (compilations included).

1.  How Soon Is Now
2.  Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
3.  Panic
4.  Girlfriend In A Coma
5.  There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
6.  Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
7.  This Charming Man
8.  Boy With The Thorn In His Side
9.  Bigmouth Strikes Again
10. Shoplifters Of The World Unite
11. Plesae, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
12. Hand In Glove
13. Ask
14. That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
15. William, It Was Really Nothing
16. Shakespear's Sister
17. Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
18. Sheila Take A Bow
19. Queen Is Dead
20. I Know It's Over

Albums
1.  Queen Is Dead
2.  Smiths - s/t
3.  Sound Of The Smiths
4.  Louder Than Bombs
5.  Strangeways Here We Come


Add to Technorati Favorites