Sunday, May 07, 2017

Top 1980's R&B Tracks (Poll)

Another Poll I voted in, along the lines of the Top 70's R&B/Disco/Funk Tracks and Top 70's Soul/Disco/Funk Albums Polls that I participated in.   Rules were still the same.  Vote for up to 100 R&B tracks.  As with the other polls, there was a set list of songs that I had to choose from.

1.  Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
2.  Prince - When Doves Cry
3.  Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
4.  Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It
5.  Teddy Pendergrass - Love T.K.O.
6.  Cameo - Word Up
7.  Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
8.  Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
9.  Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
10. Gap Band - Burn Rubber
11. Kool & The Gang - Too Hot
12. Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You
13. Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nots
14. Rick James - Super Freak
15. Zapp - More Bounce To The Ounce
16. Whispers - And The Beat Goes On
17. George Benson - Give Me The Night
18. Brothers Johnson - Stomp
19. S.O.S. Band - Just Be Good To Me
20. Rufus & Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
21. Terence Trent D'Arby - Wishing Well
22. Lionel Richie - Hello
23. Mtume - Juicy Fruit
24. Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets
25. Herbie Hancock - Rockit
26. Junior - Mama Used To Say
27. Jermaine Stewart - We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off
28. Prince - Kiss
29. Cherrelle & Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love
30. Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen
31. Hall & Oates - I Can't Go For That
32. Diana Ross - Upside Down
33. Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
34. Rene & Angela - Your Smile
35. Loose Ends - Hangin' On A String
36. DeBarge - I Like It
37. Aretha Franklin - Freeway of Love
38. Irene Cara - Flashdance
39. Gap Band - Outstanding
40. Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgettin'
41. Grover Washington Jr./Bill Withers - Just The Two Of Us
42. Stevie Wonder - Master Blaster
43. Raydio - Woman Needs Love
44. Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
45. Pointer Sisters - He's So Shy
46. Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
47. Taana Gardner - Heartbeat
48. Commodores - Nightshift
49. ZZ Hill - Cheating In The Next Room
50. Soul II Soul - Back To Life
51. Guy - I Like
52. George Michael - Father Figure
53. Timex Social Club - Rumors
54. Oran "Juice" Jones - Rain
55. Bobby Brown - My Prerogative
56. Stephanie Mills - Never Knew Love Like This Before
57. Keith Sweat - I Want Her
58. Maze feat. Frankie Beverly - Joy and Pain
59. Pasadenas - Tribute
60. Ready For The World - Oh Sheila
61. Time - Jungle Love
62. Deniece Williams - Let's Hear It For The Boy
63. Prince - Little Red Corvette
64. Dazz Band - Let It Whip
65. Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
66. Whispers - Rock Steady
67. Shalamar - Night To Remember
68. Luther Vandross - Give Me The Reason
69. Manhattans - Shining Star
70. Donna Summer - She Works Hard For The Money
71. Sheila E. - Glamorous Life
72. Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage
73. Jennifer Holliday - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going
74. Quincy Jones - Secret Garden
75. Inner City - Good Life
76. Patti Austin & James Ingram - Baby Come To Me
77. Bobby Womack - If You Think You're Lonely Now
78. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Love Come Down
79. Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue
80. Shannon - Let The Music Play
81. George Clinton - Atomic Dog
82. Teena Marie - I Need Your Lovin'
83. Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
84. Freddie Jackson - You Are My Lady
85. D-Train - You're The One For Me
86. Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
87. Womack & Womack - Baby I'm Scared Of You
88. Smokey Robinson - Being With You
89. Tom Tom Club - Genius Of Love
90. Sade - Smooth Operator
91. Ashford & Simpson - Solid
92. New Edition - Mr. Telephone Man
93. Anita Baker - Caught Up In The Rapture
94. Deele - Two Occasions
95. Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - I Wonder If I Take You Home
96. Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
97. Shirley Murdock - As We Lay
98. Klymaxx - I Miss You
99. Whitney Houston - You Give Good Love
100. Gavin Christopher - One Step Closer To You



Labels:

Add to Technorati Favorites