Saturday, April 09, 2022

All-Time Best Music Video Poll

It's been a long time since I voted in one of these online music board polls.  For this one I had to choose 5-50 of my favorite videos, from a chosen list of 961 videos. This turned out to be harder than I thought because there were many of my favorite videos missing from that list.  Admittingly, I missed the deadline to submit my own choices. Still, I managed to come up with a solid, unranked 50. 

1. A-Ha - Take On Me
2. ABC - Look Of Love
3. Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right
4. Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
5. Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive
6. Beyonce - Single Ladies
7. Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
8. Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time
9. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy
10. Bruce Springsteen - I'm On Fire
11. Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
12. Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
13. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
14. Donald Fagen - New Frontier
15. Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
16. Elton John - I'm Still Standing
17. Fatboy Slim - Weapon Of Choice
18. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
19. George Michael - Freedom! '90
20. Go-Go's - Our Lips Are Sealed
21. Herbie Hancock - Rockit
22. Human League- Don't You Want Me
23. Janet Jackson - Love Will Never Do
24. Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You
25. Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out
26. LL Cool J - Goin' Back To Cali
27. Madonna - Vogue
28. Michael Jackson - Thriller
29. Missy Elliott - Work It
30. New Radicals - You Get What You Give
31. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
32. OK Go - Here It Goes Again
33. Outkast - Hey Ya
34. Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
35. Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
36. Prince & the Revolution - When Doves Cry
37. Psy - Gangnam Style
38. R.E.M. - Man On The Moon
39. Randy Newman - I Love L.A. 
40. Robert Palmer - Addicted to Love
41. Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
42. Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
43. Spice Girls - Wannabe
44. Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
45. Talk Talk - It's My Life
46. Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
47. Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science
48. Toni Basil - Mickey
49. Weezer - Buddy Holly
50. Weird Al Yankovic - Fat
Add to Technorati Favorites