Friday, October 13, 2023

Poll: October 1964 Songs

  October 1964.  I'm five months old.  With the sounds of the Beatles coming from my Sister's room. 

  For this latest poll, 41 songs were picked to vote on. Listen to this countdown at popgoldradio.com.



"Oh, Pretty Woman", Roy Orbison & the Candy Men : 1
"Dancing In The Street", Martha & the Vandellas : 2
"The House Of The Rising Sun", Animals : 3
"Where Did Our Love Go", Supremes : 4
"Do Wah Diddy Diddy", Manfred Mann : 5
"Baby I Need Your Loving", Four Tops : 6
"Leader Of The Pack", Shangri-Las : 7
"She's Not There", Zombies : 8
"When I Grow Up (To Be A Man)", Beach Boys : 9
"Ride The Wild Surf", Jan & Dean : 10
"Chug-A-Lug", Roger Miller : 11
"It Hurts To Be In Love", Gene Pitney : 12
"Little Honda", Hondells : 13
"Walking In The Rain", Ronettes : 14
"When You Walk In The Room", Searchers : 15
"Time Is On My Side", Rolling Stones : 16
"Baby Love", Supremes : 17
"Remember (Walkin' In The Sand)", Shangri-Las : 18
"Funny (How Time Slips Away)", Joe Hinton : 19
"I'm On The Outside (Looking In)", Little Anthony & the Imperials : 20
"Last Kiss (Where Oh Where Can My Baby Be..)", J. Frank Wilson & the Cavaliers : 21
"I'm Into Something Good", Herman's Hermits : 22
"G.T.O.", Ronny & the Daytonas : 23
"Bread And Butter", Newbeats : 24
"We'll Sing In The Sunshine", Gale Garnett : 25
"Haunted House", Gene Simmons : 26
"A Summer Song (Trees Swayin' In The Summer Breeze...)", Chad & Jeremy : 27
"Let It Be Me", Berry Everett & Jerry Butler : 28
"Come A Little Bit Closer", Jay & the Americans : 29
"Tobacco Road", Nashville Teens : 30
"Ain't That Loving You Baby", Elvis Presley : 31
"The Door Is Still Open To My Heart", Dean Martin : 32
"You Must Believe Me", Impressions : 33
"Matchbox", Beatles : 34
"Save It For Me", Four Seasons : 35
"Have I The Right?", Honeycombs : 36
"I'm Crying", Animals : 37
"I Like It", Gerry & the Pacemakers : 38
"Everybody Knows (I Still Love You)", Dave Clark Five : 39
"I Don't Want To See You Again", Peter & Gordon : 40
"My Love, Forgive Me (Amore, Scusami)", Robert Goulet : 41

Add to Technorati Favorites