Wednesday, December 06, 2023

Poll: Beatles U.S. Singles

The latest poll I voted on was Beatles Billboard U.S. Singles.  Not songs, singles.  Listen to this countdown at popgoldradio.com


"She Loves You", Beatles : 1
"Yesterday", Beatles : 2
"Something", Beatles : 3
"Ticket To Ride", Beatles : 4
"Strawberry Fields Forever", Beatles : 5
"Let It Be", Beatles : 6
"I Saw Her Standing There", Beatles : 7
"I Want To Hold Your Hand", Beatles : 8
"Hey Jude", Beatles : 9
"Penny Lane", Beatles : 10
"Help!", Beatles : 11
"A Hard Day's Night", Beatles : 12
"Eleanor Rigby", Beatles : 13
"Can't Buy Me Love", Beatles : 14
"Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With A Little Help From My Friends (released 1978)", Beatles : 15
"Eight Days A Week", Beatles : 16
"I Am The Walrus", Beatles : 17
"We Can Work It Out", Beatles : 18
"I Feel Fine", Beatles : 19
"All My Loving", Beatles : 20
"Day Tripper", Beatles : 21
"Come Together", Beatles : 22
"All You Need Is Love", Beatles : 23
"Twist And Shout", Beatles : 24
"And I Love Her", Beatles : 25
"Get Back", Beatles with Billy Preston : 26
"Hello Goodbye", Beatles : 27
"I'm Down", Beatles : 28
"Don't Let Me Down", Beatles with Billy Preston : 29
"Nowhere Man", Beatles : 30
"Paperback Writer", Beatles : 31
"Revolution", Beatles : 32
"She's A Woman", Beatles : 33
"Love Me Do", Beatles : 34
"Yellow Submarine", Beatles : 35
"I Should Have Known Better", Beatles : 36
"From Me To You", Beatles : 37
"Lady Madonna", Beatles : 38
"Please Please Me", Beatles : 39
"Rain", Beatles : 40
"Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da", Beatles : 41
"Act Naturally", Beatles : 42
"Do You Want To Know A Secret", Beatles : 43
"Got To Get You Into My Life", Beatles : 44
"I Don't Want To Spoil The Party", Beatles : 45
"The Long And Winding Road", Beatles : 46
"P.S. I Love You", Beatles : 47
"Slow Down", Beatles : 48
"Thank You Girl", Beatles : 49
"The Ballad Of John And Yoko", Beatles : 50
"You Can't Do That", Beatles : 51
"Baby It?s You (live at the BBC in 1963, released 1994)", Beatles : 52
"I'm Happy Just To Dance With You", Beatles : 53
"I'll Cry Instead", Beatles : 54
"Matchbox", Beatles : 55
"Roll Over Beethoven", Beatles : 56
"If I Fell", Beatles : 57
"Why", Beatles with Tony Sheridan : 58
"Yes It Is", Beatles : 59
"Baby, You're A Rich Man", Beatles : 60
"Ain't She Sweet", Beatles : 61
"Free As A Bird", Beatles : 62
"What Goes On", Beatles : 63
"There's A Place", Beatles : 64
"Real Love", Beatles : 65
"The Beatles' Movie Medley", Beatles : 66
"The Inner Light", Beatles : 67
"Now And Then", Beatles : 68
"My Bonnie (Lies Over The Ocean)", Beatles with Tony Sheridan : 69
"Boys", Beatles : 70
"Sie Liebt Dich (She Loves You in German)", Beatles : 71

Add to Technorati Favorites