Friday, May 04, 2007

Another Will Bon Jovi Get In The Hall Post

Bon Jovi was on American Idol this week, and once again I got to thinking about their chances for the RRHOF. I've posted about this before, when they got inducted into the British Hall. There's something about their chances of getting in that intrigues me. Frankly, I don't think they have a chance, because they weren't critic favorites. And if you can't get by the nominating committee then you'll never get on the ballot. This has infected Chicago, Rush, Kiss and the Moody Blues to name four bands that critic's don't love but fans do. None of those have ever been nominated. Bon Jovi, like Rush, may have a chance because they still sell out every concert and have had the same lineup. There not eligible until 2009, but I'd say no to being inducted. But I'm intrigued.
Add to Technorati Favorites