Tuesday, June 01, 2010

People's Rock Hall?

Oh, a followup on the Future Rock Legends - Rock Hall Revisited poll they have going. I found another one last month called The People's Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame. This blog and Facebook page just started in January. 25 nominees, also an early influence vote (its missing some key players here) . Acts with over 50% get in. Mostly voting on 50's/60's acts right now. Still, as you can tell, I like voting in these polls, despite my misgivings about who gets in. I've learned to shrug my shoulders at some of the wackiest choices. But at least I know I've put in my 2 cents.

P.S. My mistake. I originally posted that the People's Hall hasn't inducted anyone different than the Rock Hall. I should have looked a little harder. This Hall inducted Paul Revere, Dick Dale and the Zombies. The first 2 are good choices. The latter isn't Hall material. Still, 3 different names isn't much.
Add to Technorati Favorites