Thursday, June 21, 2012

What I Read (Print Edition)

Yes, they still print Music magazines that you can subscribe too.  Sometimes, in this digital age, I think I'm the last one who does subscribe to print magazines, as opposed to reading them on a tablet.
Below are the magazines I subscribe too, or order (British magazines).  Notice there aren't any Country magazines listed.  Used to be 2 good ones back in the day:  No Depression and Country Music.  Long gone now.
Other good sources.  Entertainment Weekly's music reviews.  NY Times music section (online).
I do check out a lot of things online, mostly through links from Facebook and Twitter.  It's true though, there's too much music to keep up with.  But I keep trying.

Mojo
Uncut
Goldmine
Rolling Stone
Big Takeover
Down Beat
Jazz Times
Magnet
Relix
Ugly Things
Shindig
Guitar Player
Beatlefan
S
Spin
American Songwriter
Blues Revue
Under the Radar

Add to Technorati Favorites