Monday, May 05, 2014

Big 5-0

I don't feel 50.  That's the answer I'm going to give to what I know will be the #1 question.  How does it feel to be 50?  To be honest, little physical things began to change when I hit 40.  I think I made more Doctor visits the last 10 years than in all of my previous 40.  Nothing major, but still, small changes.
It's a milestone, to be sure.  But it also means the clock is ticking more than ever before.
And the days seem to go by faster as well.  I'm writing this in May and the year is almost halfway through.
I hope my health holds up, but I also hope I've left enough of an impression on people in my first 50 years, that they will only say positive things about me should I not make it to 100.  Well, that's the goal isn't it?  Maybe not 100, but certainly to live a healthy and happy life  for as long as we can.  I'm shooting for it.  And I hope my family and friends are with me on this ride.
Add to Technorati Favorites