Friday, April 22, 2016

25 Overlooked Prince Songs

I figure most people will post their favorite Prince songs, so I've decided to take another route and post 25 of my favorite, overlooked Prince cuts.  Most of these are from his peak years 80's/90's.

My only criteria is that they would be songs that you don't hear anymore, but are beloved by Prince maniacs.  A few were minor Top 40 hits, but don't get airtime nowadays. And, of course, this list could go on forever. Lots of great album cuts in his catalog.

Adore
Anotherloverholeinyohead
Ballad of Dorothy Parker
Baltimore
Call My Name
Courtin' Time
Cross
Dirty Mind
Dolphin
4 The Tears In Your Eyes
Free
Gold
Head
Hot Thing
Housequake
How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore
Money Don't Matter 2 Night
Mountains
Sister
Soft and Wet
Starfish and Coffee
Strollin'
There Is Lonely
When 2 R In Love
Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad

Add to Technorati Favorites