Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Songs Still Missing From Spotify (For "Tracks Of My Life" Playlist)

Since I posted this in March 2017, I've slowly been able to delete some titles.  But the rest of the songs listed below are still missing on digital streaming sites. Okay, you can find them on YouTube, but in my world of Playlists, Spotify is king. Or maybe Amazon Music or Apple is your King.  Either way, outside of Garth Brooks whose music is on Amazon, none of these are on Spotify, Amazon or Apple.  

If they ever show up, they'll appear on my Tracks Of My Life playlist. That playlist contains songs, some popular, others more obscure, that have meant something to me at one point or another in my life.  These titles below are pretty obscure, but did chart at one point. And my playlist has to contain the original recordings.  No remakes.

This list will continue to be updated as I find more missing songs.

Missing from Spotify:

De La Soul - Me, Myself & I (#34, 1989)
Eddie Rabbitt - Repetitive Regret  (#4 Country, 1986)
Garth Brooks - If Tomorrow Never Comes (#1 Country, 1989)
Joe Sun - Old Flames Can't Hold A Candle To You  (#14 Country, 1978)
John Valenti - Anything You Want  (#37, 1976)
Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom  (#7, 1986)
Moby Grape - Omaha (#88, 1967)
Pake McEntire - Savin' My Love For You  (#3 Country, 1986)
Add to Technorati Favorites