Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Top Music Videos Of All Time Poll (More Personal Picks)

Last month I posted about a poll that I participated in about my favorite music videos.  There were 961 videos submitted to vote for, in which the voter chose between 5 and 50.  This was a poll that required the voter to only pick from those 961 nominees.  I missed the deadline for nominees, so a bunch of my favorite videos didn't make the cut.  Below are some videos I probably would've included in my Top 50 had they been nominated.

Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
Bangles - If She Knew What She Wants
Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star
Clash - London Calling
Duran Duran - Rio
Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - Message
Johnny Cash - Hurt
Lonely Island - Dick In A Box
Madness - One Step Beyond
Madonna - Borderline
Martina McBride - Independence Day
Merle Haggard & Willie Nelson - Pancho & Lefty
Michael Jackson - Beat It
Michael Nesmith - Cruisin'
Miranda Lambert - Kerosene
Smiths - Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
Squeeze - Tempted
Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It
Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
Van Halen - Jump
Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
XTC - Dear God
Add to Technorati Favorites