Friday, March 01, 2024

Poll: February 1988 Songs

February 1988.  Two months away from getting married. Talk about your life changer. 

For this latest poll 37 songs were picked to vote on. Here are my rankings.  Listen to this countdown at popgoldradio.com


"Push It", Salt-N-Pepa : 1
"What Have I Done To Deserve This?", Pet Shop Boys (& Dusty Springfield) : 2
"Need You Tonight", INXS : 3
"Never Gonna Give You Up", Rick Astley : 4
"Father Figure", George Michael : 5
"Tunnel Of Love", Bruce Springsteen : 6
"I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man", Prince : 7
"I Want Her", Keith Sweat : 8
"Pump Up The Volume", M/A/R/R/S : 9
"Faith", George Michael : 10
"Hazy Shade Of Winter", Bangles : 11
"Everywhere", Fleetwood Mac : 12
"I Want To Be Your Man", Roger : 13
"Man In The Mirror", Michael Jackson : 14
"Shake Your Love", Debbie Gibson : 15
"I Found Someone", Cher : 16
"Don't Shed A Tear", Paul Carrack : 17
"The Way You Make Me Feel", Michael Jackson : 18
"Got My Mind Set On You", George Harrison : 19
"Love Overboard", Gladys Knight & the Pips : 20
"Tell It To My Heart", Taylor Dayne : 21
"Seasons Change", Expose : 22
"Hungry Eyes", Eric Carmen : 23
"She's Like The Wind", Patrick Swayze (featuring Wendy Fraser) : 24
"I Get Weak", Belinda Carlisle : 25
"Endless Summer Nights", Richard Marx : 26
"Is This Love", Whitesnake : 27
"Candle In The Wind (live in Australia)", Elton John : 28
"Can't Stay Away From You", Gloria Estefan & the Miami Sound Machine : 29
"Say You Will", Foreigner : 30
"I Live For Your Love", Natalie Cole : 31
"Could've Been", Tiffany : 32
"Just Like Paradise", David Lee Roth : 33
"So Emotional", Whitney Houston : 34
"Because Of You", Cover Girls : 35
"Out Of The Blue", Debbie Gibson : 36
"Pop Goes The World", Men Without Hats : 37
Add to Technorati Favorites