Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stealing Back From AC/DC

I'm glad it's been reported that AC/DC's Wal-Mart only album has already been downloaded an estimated 400,000 and rising since it leaked on the file sharing sites. They won't sell their stuff on Itunes or Rhapsody because they don't want to break up their albums by selling singles only. Okay, good for you. But what about your ringtone sells? I guess a 30 second sell is better than a full track one.
Like Kid Rock, who's summer single I got from Limewire, AC/DC are just asking for it when it comes to their fans stealing this album.
By the way, Black Ice, is their best album since Back In Black, because they finally realize that the only thing they are good at is giving us hooky metal. But it's also too long at 15 songs. By the end even I was exhausted.
I don't wish them bad luck like I do Lars and the boys. But let's face it. Even though there's never been a Greatest Hits album by either group, all you got to do is fire up Limewire or some other likewise site and make your own. I encourage it.
Add to Technorati Favorites