Thursday, September 17, 2009

VMA's

It sat in my DVR for 3 days before I played it. Although I saw bits of it when it aired. It wasn't always like this. I used to watch the MTV Video awards above anything else. But when they stopped playing videos I stopped tuning to MTV. No one watches these channels for videos nowadays anyway. We have instant access online to any video we want.
But MTV was the first, so they get to do the awards. The show? I found mediocre. The performances? Again nothing stuck out. The Michael tribute? Could have been better. The host? Like him better when he's unhinged. What can I say? The only 2 things people are talking about are the immature Kanye and the now-getting-tired Lady GaGa, which means its a win for MTV as they get more tune-in's on their repeat shows.
Me? I'm happy that I've finally deleted it from my DVR.
Add to Technorati Favorites