Thursday, April 01, 2010

Rock Hall- Induct These People Already!

I've had enough. I want some Rock Hall Justice. Induct these names already, so we can get on to the real business at hand and that is putting in more deserving names that have been eligible for years. I'm thinking of the Three Dog Night and the Doobie Brothers and Grand Funk and Boston and every other 70's act that springs to mind. But first we must get these names inducted. How much longer do we have to wait for these 5 names to get their due? When you see these names, you'll wonder like I did-How come they aren't in already? Hell, they've influenced everybody. And how good are their records? Well they've sold millions. Isn't that enough? 2011 will be there year. Little Steven told me so.

Paul Anka
Pat Boone
Herman's Hermits
Chubby Checker
Bobby Vee
Add to Technorati Favorites