Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bee Gees Poll

Another Poll.  This one I voted in was a tribute to Robin Gibb.  Anything Bee Gees related goes here, solo, songs for others, etc. etc.
Once again this was done very quickly.  At the end of my Top 30, I list songs that I had to cut.
This was, as you can imagine, a tough poll.
What songwriters they were!

1.  Stayin' Alive
2.  To Love Somebody
3.  Jive Talkin'
4.  I've Gotta Get A Message To You
5.  Night Fever
6.  Holiday
7.  Fanny
8.  You Should Be Dancing
9.  How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
10.  I Just Want To Be Your Everything  (Andy Gibb)
11. How Deep is Your Love
12.  Guilty  (Barry Gibb/Barbra Streisand)
13.  Islands In The Stream  (Kenny Rogers/Dolly Parton)
14.  I Started A Joke
15.  Love So Right
16.  NY Mining Disaster
17.  If I Can't Have You   (Yvonne Elliman)
18.  Shadow Dancing  (Andy Gibb)
19.  More Than A Woman   (Bee Gees version)
20.  Lonely Days
21.  Spirits Having Flown
22.  (Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away   (Andy Gibb)
23.  Massachusetts
24.  Grease  (Frankie Valli)
25.  Emotion  (Samantha Sang)
26.  Nights on Broadway
27.  Tragedy
28.  Boys Do Fall In Love   (Robin Gibb)
29.  Too Much Heaven
30.  You Win Again

Just Missed:  Words, Run To Me, Everlasting Love (Andy Gibb), Chain Reaction (Diana Ross), Heartbreaker (Dionne Wawrick), More Than A Woman (Tavares), Come On Over  (Olivia Newton-John & Bee Gees).
Add to Technorati Favorites