Friday, May 18, 2012

My Fave Donna Summer Songs

Her greatest songs were the singles, but she had some album cuts and low charting singles I loved as well.  Here they are.

These are not ranked.  But all would make good additions to your Ipod.

Hot Stuff
Bad Girls
Love to Love You Baby
Dim All The Lights
Heaven Knows
Sunset People
She Works Hard for the Money
Could It Be Magic
Rumour Has It
MacArthur Park
No More Tears  (with Barbra Streisand)
Last Dance
On The Radio
Wanderer   (incredibly underrated album and single)
Woman In Me
Cold Love
This Time I Know It's For Real
I Love You
Spring Affair
Love Is In Control
State of Independence
Dinner With Gershwin
Try Me I Know We Can Make It
Stamp Your Feet  (from her last album in 2008)
I'm A Fire  (also from her last album)

Add to Technorati Favorites