Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Greatest Clash Tracks Poll

Another Poll, and this one was worth doing because it gave me a chance to hear deep catalog titles by a band I admire quite a bit.  One of my favorite bands.  Started out doing Punk then shifted their sound and added Reggae, Rock and even Pop music.  

1.  London Calling
2.  (White Man) In Hammersmith Palais
3.  Rock The Casbah
4.  Train In Vain
5.  Complete Control 
6.  Clampdown
7.  This Is Radio Clash
8.  Lost in the Supermarket
9.  Should I Stay or Should I Go
10.  Career Opportunities
11.  Magnificent Seven
12.  Police On My Back
13.  Rudie Can't Fail
14.  Janie Jones
15.  Police & Thieves
16.  This Is England
17.  Guns of Brixton
18.  Tommy Gun
19.  I Fought The Law
20.  White Riot
21.  Bank Robber
22.  Clash City Rockers
23.  Stay Free
24.  Know Your Rights
25.  Spanish Bombs
26.  Straight To Hell
27.  Safe European Home
28.  Death or Glory
29.  What's My Name
30.  I'm So Bored With The USA 

Top Albums
1.  London Calling
2.  The Clash UK
3.  Give 'Em Enough Rope
4.  Black Market Clash
5.  Sandinista
6.  Combat Rock
Add to Technorati Favorites