Sunday, June 18, 2017

Great Father's Day Songs

The song that has stuck with me the most, since my Dad passed away in 2008 is a tearjerker from Conway Twitty  (1987, peaked at #6 Country).  If you've lost your Dad or a Father figure, then this song will conjure up all sorts of emotions.

Conway Twitty was a fave of my Dad.  This song reminds me of both my Dad and Conway.  Two greats gone too soon.

"That's My Job" - Conway Twitty

More Great Father's Day Songs:
Alan Jackson - Drive
Beyonce - Daddy
Brad Paisley - He Didn't Have To Be
Bruce Springsteen - Independence Day
Cat Stevens - Father and Son
Dan Fogelberg - Leader Of The Band
Dolly Parton - Daddy's Working Boots
Drive-By Truckers - Outfit
Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes
Everclear - Father of Mine
George Strait - Best Day
Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle
Holly Dunn - Daddy's Hands
Johnny Cash - Boy Named Sue
Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father
Madonna - Papa Don't Preach
Mike & The Mechanics - Living Years
Queen - Father To Son
Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone
Will Smith - Just The Two Of Us
Zac Brown Band - My Old Man



Labels:

Add to Technorati Favorites