Thursday, September 24, 2009

Obsessed?

If I seem too obsessed with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, it's just that I've been obsessed with all Hall of Fame's. The NFL Network is running a weekly behind the scenes look at how this year's inductees will be picked. It's must viewing for me. Soon, the 2010 Country Music Hall of Famers (I'm guessing soon, might be early 2010), and I can't wait. Used to tick me off that Elvis or Tom T. Hall weren't in there. And now both are.
All the sports Halls interest me. Any music one out there catches my eye. Songwriters Hall, Down Beat Jazz Hall of Fame. It's all eye candy.
But the Rock Hall caught my attention the moment the first class was announced. So, I'm still right there with 'em every year. I could do daily blogs on the Rock Hall. What needs to be fixed, etc.
The Future Rock Legends is still the best at this though. Like me, they were an early follower of the Hall. We've made it this far. We're not going back.
Add to Technorati Favorites