Saturday, October 18, 2014

My Spotify Rock Hall Playlist

For those of you who have Spotify, you can access my new Rock Hall Wish List Playlist at the link below:

Tom Lane's Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Wish List 

On it you will find artists that I think should be in the Hall.  I've got my usual eclectic mix of genres.  Some Early Influence artists in there as well.  And I'm always on the lookout for an act that I've overlooked or underrated that others think should be inducted.  So, I'm open to opinions on missing names.

There was only 1 act that didn't have their catalog on Spotify:  Def Leppard.  Who are having a spat with their former record company.  Also couldn't find Joan Jett & The Blackhearts early 80's catalog, but I found one from the late 80's.  Go figure.


Add to Technorati Favorites