Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My 2010 Rock Hall Predictions

I've had a week to think about this, but here are my Predictions for who the Rock Hall voters will choose: these aren't my picks. My picks at http://bit.ly/12FnyJ They are choosing 5 only this year. My prediction on who will get in: Kiss, Donna Summer, Abba, Genesis, Laura Nyro As for the other 7 not nominated. I think 3 acts have the best chance. The Hollies and the Stooges have the best chance. You could also substitute the Red Hot Chili Peppers who might get in over one of my 5. One problem with my 5 is that I think I have too many popular picks, which is why I picked a dark horse in Laura Nyro. Summer and Abba were nominated before and didn't get in, which makes me think one of them won't get in, and one of the above 3 will. I'm not feeling much for LL Cool J or Jimmy Cliff this year. And the Chantels and Darlene Love have been passed over before by the voters. Sometime before the inductees are announced in January, I might change my mind.
Add to Technorati Favorites