Tuesday, January 19, 2021

How I Will Miss The Trump Presidency

Updating this list from my Facebook post of 11/7/20. Let me know if I missed anyone.


Good riddance to the Dumb & Dumber bros., Don Jr. & Eric. Birther Melania. "White House Senior Advisors" Ivanka & Jared, Mike Pence, Bill Barr, Rudy G., Stephen "KKK" Miller, Steve Mnuchin, Hope Hicks (Hope Hicks!!), Mark Meadows, Betsy DeVos, "White House Senior Advisor" Kimberly Guilfoyle, "Senior Campaign Advisor" Lara Trump, Peter Navarro, Mike Pompeo, Ben Carson (wake up Ben!). Those twin liars, Kellyanne Conway and Kayleigh McEnany. Oh, and that odious My Pillow Guy. Don’t forget these great patriots: Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Sean Spicer, Steve Bannon, John Kelly, Jeff Sessions. 

 

Yes, I know that we haven’t seen the last of these names.  But hopefully these awful creatures won’t be in our face every day of the week. 

Add to Technorati Favorites