Monday, December 12, 2011

Phill Marder Update

I have to apologize to Phill Marder.  In an older post, I said he had written a piece on Joy Division for Rock Hall induction.  Looks like I was wrong.  I went back through all his Goldmine magazine pieces and couldn't find that piece.  Wonder what group I got them mixed up with?

Anyway, Phill and I had an email conversation about some things, and we found out that, we agree on most things.  Not sure how all of it started.  Probably had something to do with Chaka Khan.  But Phill and I shook hands over the Internet.

I'm not that happy with a lot of what I wrote about him in that piece.  Too harsh, as I read it again.  So, I decided to delete the whole thing.

You see what this damn Rock Hall does to us.  Makes us crazy.  Crazy I say!!
Add to Technorati Favorites