Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Rock Hall Fan Vote

Not a bad idea.

But we already know who's going to get the top votes.  With this year's nominees Rock acts will rule.  Although when I last check a few days ago Albert King had more votes than Public Enemy.  And names people know little about like Kraftwerk and the Marvelettes were near the bottom.  Chic are no surprise at the bottom either.

One vote out of the 600 or so.  And the Hall is right, this shouldn't turn into American Idol.

How did I vote in this thing?
Chic, Meters, Donna Summer, Randy Newman & Albert King.  Marvelettes would have been next.

That's not necessarily how my final ballot will look, but I decided to vote for names that need all the help they can get.

BTW- I am not a voter for the Rock Hall.  The above names were just for the Fan vote.
Add to Technorati Favorites